We use the Prepare/Enrich Program Assessment. A marriage assessment can be helpful in determining where things have gone off track and areas that may need a closer look. The marriage assessment also lets you know your strengths. The Prepare/Enrich Program has six goals and core exercises:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Indentify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflicts using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship using the Couple and Family Maps
- Understand personality differences and maximize teamwork
The Prepare/Enrich marriage assessment is designed to get you thinking and talking about your relationship. The report can help identify your relationship strengths and highlight growth areas that need to be improved. The results are a snapshot of how you each describe your relationship on the day you took the assessment.
There are two parts to the Assessment:
- Each of you will log into your evaluation online and take the marriage assessment separately.
- I will provide feedback on the assessment and work with you to develop new relationship skills
Benefits of the Prepare/Enrich Assessment
- You get an easy, online way to assess your relationship that is private and confidential
- The report is customized and relevant to each couple
- Communication is stimulated when couples see their reports
- You will get a chance to see your strengths and potential issues
- You will get a chance to work on areas of growth
- The Prepare/Enrich assessment gets to the heart of the matter quickly and enables you to find solutions much faster
How do I get started taking the Prepare Enrich Assessment:
|Assessment and 1/2 session||$115.00|
|Assessment and 1 hour session||155.00|
Once you select the type of evaluation you would like and make payment I will send you instructions on how to access your assessment online.
The Prepare/Enrich assessment will provide you with feedback to enrich your relationship. Remember, the more you invest in your relationship, the more you will both benefit. Some couples have taken the assessment and used it as a tool to improve their relationship. Then they have come back a year later and re-take the evaluation again for a check-up.