We are just a phone call away. Choose the type of therapy or counseling you would like and go through the payment process. We will discuss an appointment time and I will call you at that time.
Individual Therapy | Couples Therapy | Family Therapy | Anger Management | Concierge Therapy | Internet Dating | Relationship Counseling | Marriage Assessment | Marital Mediation | Aggression Anger Management | Payment goes to 2checkout
Advantages of telephone therapy/counseling
- Privacy – You can have a telephone therapy/counseling session in the privacy of your home or office. If you travel, you can still continue your therapy/counseling sessions.
- Ease – I call you at your appointment time and therapy/counseling begins. For some therapy is much less intimidating over the phone.
- Anonymity – It can feel safer to open up to a therapist over the phone. When you feel safe and comfortable therapy can be more effective.
- Convenience – You don’t have to stress out driving to an office, spending money on gas or fight to find a parking space.
- Research – More and more research is showing that telephone therapy/counseling can be just as effective as face to face counseling.
A recent study in the Journal of Counseling and Development showed that people are generally more satisfied with phone counseling than face to face counseling. Click here to read the study